Our Centrifugal Oil Cleaner CK series is used for tank capacities from 200 litres to 4000 litres. It can separate the finest particles down to 1 micron from the oil. The Filtek Centrifugal Oil Cleaner is a self contained skid powered by an suitable gear pump+motor to clean neat cutting fluids as well as water based coolants of industrial machines such as Honing, Reaming, Grinding, Tool & Cutter, CNC, Component washing etc and is extremely effective in removing the metal dust contamination and ingressed dust particles ranging between 1 micron and 5 microns. The Centrifuge being a cleanable unit has no consumable parts. The inlet to the centrifuge is taken from the fluid tank and drained back to the tank through the Filtek Centrifuge.
- Higher availability of system
- Lesser pump and nozzle failures.
- Reduced draining of costly Furnace Oil.
- Reduced frequency of cleaning of nozzles and filters.
- By pass filtration – does not affect operation of the system.
- Prevents highly abrasive particles like Silica, Aluminium etc. from causing irreparable damage to system.
- Enhances system capability to perform at maximum efficiency for prolonged periods of time.