Centrifugal Oil Cleaners FT200
We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter, Services of Centrifugal Oil Cleaners FT200 product and our set up is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
The centrifuge is a very compact unit which separates all solid impurities from the liquid due to the centrifugal force generated on the particle in the fluid .The liquid being expelled from the base nozzles which cause the high rotor RPM generating G forces as high as 2000. Solids are retained on the inside wall of the rotor and oil is drained back to the oil sump.
- Suitable for system capacity from 100 to 400 liters
- Rotor dirt holding capacity 2 liters
- Rotor oil capacity 2.3 liters
- Minimum oil feed pipe size 12mm internal diameter
- Minimum oil drain pipe size 50mm internal diameter
- Oil inlet threads and Cut Off Valve ( C.O.V. ) ratings can be tailored to suit customer requirements
- The net weight of the FT200 is 9.5kg.